- To introduce pupils to the growth mindset and its’ importance in taking on new challenges, to success in education and in life.
- To allow pupils to investigate what resilience means and help them understand the self-satisfaction to be gained from persisting and persevering with tasks.
- To enable pupils to explore the importance of their overall well-being and in particular the impact of different foods on concentration, focus and memory.
- To equip pupils with the tools and techniques to make new friends.
- To address fears and concerns about the transition to big school.