- Provide parents with the opportunity to reflect on their personal experience of education and consider how this has shaped their view of educational achievement.
- Inform parents of current research on the brain and learning.
- Equip parents with the knowledge and skills to feel more confident about supporting their children with homework and exams.
- Give parents the opportunity to speak with like minded parents/guardians who share similar problems and stresses relating to schooling and exams.
- Provide parents with a useful resource booklet that will serve to reinforce learning in the seminar and offer a valuable reference guide containing practical information and useful tips to help them to continue to support their child/children.